Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of July 27th, 2019.
• If you do not wish to accept all the terms of service for this website then please do not buy anything from our website.
• Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
• Any purchase made with Project Stream Team or Battle Creek Entertainment LLC agrees to all these Terms & Conditions.
• If there are any contradictions with anything that has anything to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the terms of service rules are always right and applicable. So even if another page on our website states something that is contradictory to our Terms Of Service, the information on the other page is not observed. Instead, the Terms Of Service on our website is always right.
• If any of these terms as listed are broken by the customer, all purchases made by customer will become null and void resulting in termination of customer's running campaigns.
• Outside Promotions - When purchasing from Project Stream Team, the customer agrees to not produce streams themselves, engage with any other marketing firm or promotional team to produce any streaming activity to not confuse the purchase you have placed with another promotional company.
• This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your music on Spotify, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Apple Music, YouTube and or direct from our website or social media.
• You hereby acknowledge you own the music that you are purchasing from our promotional services for.
• You understand and acknowledge we do not use bots or harmful softwares that could in anyway jeopardize your music and that our release of plays comes from our organic and popular playlists that release at a slower & safe speed.
• Slow delivery does not mean you will get a refund. Down time often occurs due to either maintenance, unforeseen circumstances or server updates on the streaming platform's end, not ours. There's no work around when such occurrences take place. Bigger packages, please allow 120+ days to fulfill.
• If the customer delivers "Copy/Paste" an incorrect link with their purchase in the seller instructions field, and we process the incorrect link delivered to us, that processed order is considered fulfilled and final.
• By selecting the Agree to Terms & Conditions button just before purchasing a digital good from Project Stream Team . com, you the customer acknowledge that in the unlikely and rare occurrence Spotify flags and removes your music from their platform, that you hold the Project Stream Team store blameless and will not pursue a chargeback. You the customer understand by enlisting a promotional company (Project Stream Team) for your music on Spotify, that the streaming platform Spotify takes promotions very serious, and that when you enter into music promotions on the Spotify platform for your own music, you the customer do so at your own risk. You agree to all the terms listed in our Terms & Conditions.
• At any point and without written warning, we may at our discretion altar the speed of delivery that may or will conflict with the scheduled delivery of your order for the safe keeping of the customer's digital property, (song.)
• The amount of streams you purchase for "Spotify Plays" is guaranteed. If not received in full, contact our customer care. We are happy to help.
• "Spotify Plays for Life" or any other lifetime package constitutes no more than 2 years worth of royalty streams on any given music platform.
• For play packages, you may be issued up to 3 campaign updates by Project Stream Team in form of screenshot or written text via email. This applies per order.
• To be eligible for SoundCloud royalties, you must have your SoundCloud account properly set up and monetized. See SoundCloud FAQ's for additional information. If your account is not set up properly, you hold Project Stream Team harmless in the event your plays do not produce royalties.
• SoundCloud monetized plays are typically 90% monetized. Some countries we simply cannot filter out, so there will be just about a 10% ratio of non-monetized countries in your order.
• Spotify Daily plays may deliver in full before 30 days. We try our best to delivery over a consistent daily period, but sometimes the delivery is out of our control.
• Termination of Subscription - When a customer electively cancels a subscription and or requests a Project Stream Team agent to cancel a subscription, that subscription and service associated with subscription is immediately terminated upon notice of cancellation/termination.
• Tik Tok Plays are delivered within a 24 hour time frame. Once a purchase has been placed, the customer has 12 hours to request a cancellation and refund, or before we have processed order, after which all sales related to Tik Tok Plays are final and non refundable.
• Any custom offer or proposal issued to a customer off site is still subject to all terms and conditions listed here at www.projectstreamteam.com
• Any proposal or custom offer that has not been agreed upon, signed and executed within 30 days of issuance is considered a terminated proposal.
• Request Line does not in any way guarantee radio placement or air time for your song. It does guarantee delivery of all phone requests to your desired radio station, within either seven days or a one month spread, if upgrade was selected.
• Instagram & Twitter • Customers may experience what is called a 'drop off' of actions like followers, likes, reposts and comments. We cannot control human behavior. For 30 days, we will initiate refills of any lost drop offs, after which the campaign has completed processing in full. All sales are final after the order has begun processing. You may request a refund if we haven't initiated your campaign yet. By purchasing from Project Stream Team, you the customer agree to these terms.
• Tidal • When purchasing a Tidal package from Project Stream Team, you the customer acknowledge that the Tidal streaming platform performs a vast auditing process of the streams they receive, making it longer than normal wait times to receive the issue of analytics and royalties from a campaign. Most cases are within six to nine months, however we have experienced some cases to be up to a thirteen month wait period. This process has nothing to do with Project Stream Team, and you the customer agree that in no way will you engage in a chargeback with your bank over a Tidal package purchased with our site.
• Term of Interruption • In the event a customer electively removes or has their music removed from the streaming platforms, under no circumstance will there be a continuation of the order purchased or refund given as that order would then be marked as complete for breaking this term of interruption.
• Reselling - A reseller is a company or individual that purchases goods or services with the intention of selling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit. In full transparency, Project Stream Team resells up to 90% of our product inventory.
• Sellers Instructions - In accordance with the terms set on the 'Spotify Plays, Apple Music, Napster, SoundCloud and Audiomack' page, any purchase made with under 100k plays, If an "Album URL" is specified in the sellers instructions notes, automatically the first track from the album will be serviced. If you wish to have any plays package under 100k serviced for a particular song, please specify that Track URL in the Sellers Instruction field before checking out. We apologize for this inconvenience however we get too many daily orders to organize order notes with each individual the customer.
• You agree that upon purchasing any "Plays" (Stream) song and other promotions from us, you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Credit Card, Or Financial Institution.
• Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you in small claims.
• No Partial or Full Refunds will be issued for service interruption (maintenance periods) failure or anything else unless your order simply does not get delivered at all.
• Any purchase amount over $400 will be made with Coinbase.
• This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
• Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
5. Refund Policy
• If delivery of our service is not started within 48 hours after purchase without having received an e-mail from us, we can fully refund the cost of your order upon customer request.
• Cancellations & Refunds may be issued up to 24 hours or our (Buyers Remorse) window and or before your order has begun to process. Any time beyond this window is considered an active order or subscription.
• All discounted purchases are considered (promotions) and are non-refundable. The Terms & Conditions listed here on this site uphold all transactions both here and off site Project Stream Team transactions and deals. All discount sales are final and non-refundable.
• Under no circumstance is Project Stream Team obligated to refund an unauthorized resell, as "Reselling" Project Stream Team products is strictly forbidden. By purchasing from us, you agree to these terms.
• Like 'Discounted' products, Custom Orders are also final and non-refundable as they are typically re-seller packages.
• No refunds will be issued for not receiving any royalties within a calendar year with On Air - Radio Airplay subscription, as royalties take from 18-24 'mailbox money' months to receive via your PRO i.e ASCAP, BMI etc...
• In the event of unforeseeable yet potential negative outcomes with an order placed on www.projectstreamteam.com, the customer agrees to forego chargebacks and will not engage in litigious efforts to recoup fees for works executed by Project Stream Team.
• By using this service and/or website you agree to this agreement and you are at least 18 years of age.
• You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the Project Stream Team website without first consent by Project Stream Team.
• Project Stream Team/or any persons being part of this service are in no way liable for any negative outcome with your music online as we are an organic promotional service that can in no way jeopardize your good standing with streaming platforms.
• All products found on Project Stream Team are listed as entertainment value, and not to be purchased as a source of income. Please purchase responsibly.
• Project Stream Team will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Since Project Stream Team uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
• Royalties: Project Stream Team does not in anyway distribute royalties, nor do we have any control over when royalties are sent out via your distribution service. Project Stream Team only produces plays via methods such as play-listing.
• Daily Analytics "For Artists": Project Stream Team does not recognize nor do we honor "For Artists." (Spotify for Artists, Apple for Artists etc.) We have found them to be wildly inaccurate and at most times, misleading. This could be due to the auditing process streaming platforms take to measure a stream for authenticity before releasing for final royalty distribution.
11. Change Of Terms
• This Terms Of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Project Stream Team is required upon your continued use of our website. All information above applies to all services we offer.