Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of July 27th, 2019.
• If you do not wish to accept all the terms of service for this website then please do not buy anything from our website.
• Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
• Any purchase made with Project Stream Team or Battle Creek Entertainment LLC agrees to all these Terms & Conditions.
• If there are any contradictions with anything that has anything to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the terms of service rules are always right and applicable. So even if another page on our website states something that is contradictory to our Terms Of Service, the information on the other page is not observed. Instead, the Terms Of Service on our website is always right.
• If any of these terms as listed are broken by the customer, all purchases made by customer will become null and void resulting in termination of customer's running campaigns.
• This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your music on Spotify, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Apple Music, YouTube and or direct from our website or social media.
• You hereby acknowledge you own the music that you are purchasing from our promotional services for.
• You understand and acknowledge we do not use bots or harmful softwares that could in anyway jeopardize your music and that our release of plays comes from our organic and popular playlists that release at a slower & safe speed.
• Slow delivery does not mean you will get a refund. Down time often occurs due to either maintenance, unforeseen circumstances or server updates on the streaming platform's end, not ours. There's no work around when such occurrences take place. Bigger packages, please allow 120+ days to fulfill.
• By selecting the Agree to Terms & Conditions button just before purchasing a digital good from Project Stream Team . com, you the customer acknowledge that in the unlikely and rare occurrence Spotify flags and removes your music from their platform, that you hold the Project Stream Team store blameless and will not pursue a chargeback. You the customer understand by enlisting a promotional company (Project Stream Team) for your music on Spotify, that the streaming platform Spotify takes promotions very serious, and that when you enter into music promotions on the Spotify platform for your own music, you the customer do so at your own risk.
• At any point and without written warning, we may at our discretion altar the speed of delivery that may or will conflict with the scheduled delivery of your order for the safe keeping of the customer's digital property, (song.)
• The amount of streams you purchase for "Spotify Plays" is guaranteed. If not received in full, contact our customer care. We are happy to help.
• "Lifetime Plays" or Spotify Plays for Life or any other lifetime package constitutes no more than 3 years worth of royalty streams on any given music platform.
• For play packages, you may be issued up to 3 campaign updates by Project Stream Team in form of screenshot or written text via email. This applies per order.
• "Magic Carpet" plays in your campaign tracker may be a few hundred or even a couple thousand ahead of what is being reported on Spotify. This could be a number of reasons from streams being audited, to simply being blocked for whatever reason. There's no work around for this, but 75% of plays generated by the carpet will get through and arrive to your track monthly.
• To be eligible for SoundCloud royalties, you must have your SoundCloud account properly set up and monetized. See SoundCloud FAQ's for additional information. If your account is not set up properly, you hold Project Stream Team harmless in the event your plays do not produce royalties.
• Termination of Subscription - When a customer electively cancels a subscription and or requests a Project Stream Team agent to cancel a subscription, that subscription and service associated with subscription is immediately terminated upon notice of cancellation/termination.
• Forever Plays - A timeline of plays for the Forever Plays package purchased will be for as long as Project Stream Team is in business. In the event Project Stream Team goes out of business, Forever Plays timeline will be 5 years max from the day you purchased your Forever Plays package.
• You agree that upon purchasing any "Plays" (Stream) song and other promotions from us, you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Credit Card, Or Financial Institution.
• Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you in small claims.
• No Partial or Full Refunds will be issued for service interruption (maintenance periods) failure or anything else unless your order simply does not get delivered at all.
• This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
• Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
5. Refund Policy
• If delivery of our service is not started within 48 hours after purchase without having received an e-mail from us, we can fully refund the cost of your order upon customer request.
• Cancellations & Refunds may be issued up to 24 hours or our (Buyers Remorse) window and or before your order has begun to process. Any time beyond this window is considered an active order or subscription.
• All discounted purchases are considered (promotions) and are non-refundable. The Terms & Conditions listed here on this site uphold all transactions both here and off site Project Stream Team transactions and deals. All discount sales are final and non-refundable.
• If 'Immediate start' orders don't start within 5 minutes of purchasing, the 'immediate start' $5 will be refunded to customer as a partial refund.
• All sales relating to product "Spotify Curator Directory" are final and non-refundable. Since the product is an eBook, once the Ebook is e-mailed by Project Stream Team, the customer has the product in their possession.
Like 'Discounted' products, Custom Orders are also final and non-refundable as they are typically re-seller packages.
• By using this service and/or website you agree to this agreement and you are at least 18 years of age.
• You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the Project Stream Team website without first consent by Project Stream Team.
• Project Stream Team/or any persons being part of this service are in no way liable for any negative outcome with your music online as we are an organic promotional service that can in no way jeopardize your good standing with streaming platforms.
• Project Stream Team will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Since Project Stream Team uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
• Royalties: Project Stream Team does not in anyway distribute royalties, nor do we have any control over when royalties are sent out via your distribution service. Project Stream Team only produces plays via methods such as play-listing.
11. Change Of Terms
• This Terms Of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Project Stream Team is required upon your continued use of our website. All information above applies to all services we offer.